Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons + 3/4 cup nondairy milk (something a bit thicker like almond) measured separately
1. In your favorite mug combine the cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and 2 tablespoons of milk. Mix thoroughly with a fork until you’re left with a thick chocolatey syrup. Set aside.
2. Warm the 3/4 cup of milk over medium heat until it reaches your desired temperature.
3. Pour the warm milk into the chocolate syrup and give it a good stir.
4. Drink up while it’s still hot!